December 9th, 2009
Today Microsoft has release rollup 1 for Exchange 2010. This is the first update for Exchange 2010 which fixes the following issues:
- VSS backup doesn’t react anymore when creating a VSS backup of the Exchange 2010 databases.
- Some attachments could not be opened in Outlook Web App.
- Exchange RPC access crashes.
- Meeting requests which are sent to meeting rooms will not be processed.
- Folders can’t be renamed when moving them with CopyFolder (IMAP) and then renaming it.
- Location is not updated when a meeting is modified. For more information have a look at the site below:
Microsoft Knowledge Base: Description of Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 open